Sunday, July 22, 2007

Random Scribblings

Why why why habbo? its a hopelessly addictive game that ppl lose interest in after a month or so. so to my random scribblings-aerobicthon in school yesterday. Held to raise money for the new Art Block. My class made RM1300++. We had a haunted house, people came out CRYING. Yes, we were THAT scary. I have an awesome picture of myself somewhere but I can't upload it because I've gone and spoilt my memory card reader. *Shock, horror* Been campaigning all of last week. Hasn't totally sunk in yet, but you are staring at the scribblings of Assistant Head Girl 07/08. And please change the background, black is just MORBID. Tests next week, my Sejarah last week was just hopeless, its a lost cause as I hadn't read a SINGLE THING before sitting for the test. So yeah. 07/07/07 was Interact Club of Assunta's installation. Not bad, for an installation. The next day was the Chicken Run. Ran around with an egg in an ice cream cone, then enjoyed myself at the theme park (the event was held at Desa Water Theme Park)

MdeBCMM

No comments: