Friday, February 13, 2009

Post One, 2009

This is going to be a totally bimbotic post.


First off, I can't believe that I'm blogging again! Hahahahahaha. Been reading through our posts and realized just how much I actually miss school. Went for Forensics today, we've got finalists/semi-finalists in EVERYTHING. No finalists for Duet Acting and debate is semis tomorrow morning. NAdeBCMW and DT made it to semis for DA! VNYQ made it to finals/semis for THREE events (Awesome!). I wasn't planning to go for finals tomorrow, but my plans got cancelled so I'm going! If you're reading this now, wear RED tomorrow! This is really a bimbotic post, almost everything has CAPS and !!!!!

In college now, which is pretty cool. Doing pure science A-levels. I've got great classmates and fantastic lecturers, it's a really good semester. I'm joining the frisbee club and environmental science club, considering some others too at the moment. Maybe student council?

Are you superstitious? Check out the date. Happy early Valentine's day people!


MdeBCMM

No comments: