Friday, February 9, 2007

My dad's terrapin is DEAD

Oh woe is me. I have a dead animal in my garden. He's such a new terrapin too!! The name of the departed is Terree. That's coz he's Terry number 3. Number 1 was Terry, number 2 is Terru and the third one (who's only about 4 weeks old) is gone. There was another, Shelly, but she walked off one day never to be seen again. Terry died a few years back, when he and Shelly were young coz my brother spilt all their food all over the floor so they did't get to eat for four days and when I got home, Terry's head had been bitten off. *Yeowch* That's when we got Terru, to keep Shelly company.

Terru's walked off before too, before Shelly did, but he reappeared about a month later. Isn't that cool?! He survived in my garden for a whole month!!

Anyway, Terree's dead. I saw him floating under the fountain in the pond, but didn't know if he was asleep, dead or simply enjoying the jacuzzi. So he's been buried.

That's all for today folks. I don't think I'm being very coherent here. My head's spinning.

MdeBCMM

No comments: