Friday, February 9, 2007

Skewl

Weeellllllll looks like its posty posty time again huh. Yippee! :D I'm sorry for your very creatively named turtles mdeb, they should be thrown into a pond or something.. makes a MUCH more suitable habitat than a .. fake square shaped pond container with an even faker waterfall thingy.. sigh. I hope my hermit crabs die soon (:O) they're becoming such a burden.

Hmmm oh hows my new school? Its cool! I repeat the same lines to everyone - Ppl are nice, teachers are weird, schools nice, no homework, everythings so easy happy go lucky woopa doo da dee, foods ok blahblah. It was exciting the first week i was there. then, all the days rolled into carpet of boringness, dragging on and on. Sigh. I will tell you the problem. First of all, there is the study syllabus thingy. For math, we are still learning surface area and volume, ridiculous, I know. And Form 2 BM woop da dee and form 4 Science which contains a little of Form 5 (Just the basics). The subjects I'm taking are >> English
>> Science
>> Math (Advanced!)
>> Aus Geo
>> Aus History
>> Malaysian Studies
>> Photography and digital media (yay)
>> Information and software tech
>> PE (I played cricket today! haha)

I like English cus we get to read "To Kill A Mocking Bird" which may seem like a really dull story at first, but it gets quite interesting as the story rolls along.
I played cricket during PE, it was fun, i could actaully hit the ball woot.
IST is really terrible. The teacher has some sort of personality disorder. He never smiles, except when that stupid omg-i-know-everything-about-computers busybody boy made a huge mistake in his assignment. That was such a scene. He was raising his hand, ready to whack the boy when he suddenly stopped in midair and starting laughing manically. Like wow. Ok enough rambling for the day! Mdebcmm will get to listen to me warble on and on about school when we Nihon ni ikimasu. Lucky her!

Ok its late even though I have no intention of sleeping anytime soon. Its da weekend!

BYE DAHLINGS.

<<:o( CTMC )

No comments: