Wednesday, June 6, 2007

50th Post!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, we have reached our 50th post. Funny, it seems to have taken us a lot longer than I expected it would.

Anyway, life's been as hectic as usual. I have no idea why I can't be like anyone else in the sane world and keep myself free doing absolutely NOTHING during the school holidays. No, I have to go join a club that requires me to go to school every Monday to Friday during the school break to practise for our annual Literary Night concert. Seeing all the effort we've put into this concert, you should come too! Its going to be held in Sister Enda Hall, SMK Assunta PJ on 22nd June 2007. It starts at 7.30pm. Let me know if you want tickets!

Besides Lit Night, there's lotsa homework, including 3 chapters of history notes. Which I have been neglecting to do over the last 6 weeks. Plus moral. And Physics. And oh, did I mention the weekly piano and taekwondo classes?

Been out to seafood dinner twice in 2 days. On Sunday (Crabs in cheese) and on Monday (Butter crabs, curry crabs, frogs, lobster noodles.) CTMC's 16th birthday bash on Saturday where I managed to smash cake into her face. My friend's ballet recital on Friday night which was awesomely awesome. Won two of the lucky draw prizes! Bought 5 tickets, two hit the jackpot. One was the 15th prize, a stay in BTS (why anyone who lives in KL would want to stay there, I have absolutely no idea) and the 3rd prize, a stay in Cameron Highlands and a bagful of perfumey stuff.

Still trying to figure out how to do the pen trick Uncle Adeno showed us. It went flippety flip flip and it was behind his palm. Flippety flip flip and its in front again! The rubber band trick too. I know CTMC's card triiiick!!

Lotsa love,
MdeBCMM

No comments: