Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HELOOOO!!

Hi hi hi hi hi hi I haven't been posting for a looong long long long time!! Hee hee!! Anyways, life is gooooood :) I'm in school trying to complete my IST project. Ooh its my 52nd post :D 52 is a goood number- it is a multiple of 1,2,7,8 and some other numbers i don't really care but yeah!!! Yay ummm. Lots of projects and stuff to do.. I've just had my sports day last friday.. it was torture!! at least i came in third for the 800m event!!! (out of 3 ppl) Hee hee.

Do you like being addicted to something? I think its funnn :) Not all addictions are good, but mine are! I'm addicted to CHEEESECAKES, PEACH CAKE, BUNNY GAME! (Link can be found below), CUTE THINGS, RIBENA, S'MOREs FLAVOURED POPTARTS, MUSIC, BLOOGGGING, BRB gtg

K back. Its exactly 6.00pm. Do you like 6pm? It feels like a time where we should be outside doing something.. running.. jumping.. flying.. something.. anything. Instead I'm lazing in front of the computer drinking peach flavoured green tea and munching on gingerbread thins. Bahhhhh. Today was uneventful. Two people from Blue Mountain Hotel School in Aus came over to talk to us about the hospitality and tourism business. The speaker was an old retired hotel(s) manager who was originally from Switzerland SWITZERLAND SWIIIIITZERLAND!!!!! Roger Federer is from SWITZERLADN!JJE!KFJLKDSFJD AND HE LOST!!!! :( STUPID NADAL GAHHHHH PFFT BAHHH BAHHH ABASHDSDJKSJFLKJDFLJFDJ!J@((*RE#*(&$)(&#$*&@!( ANYWAY,the talk was interesting, but I don't think I want to be a hotel manager or a chef or a human resource manager or a butler or a head waitress.. I want to be a.... hrmmmm....... i dunno. A psychiatrist maybe.. But I'll get so depressed hypnotising mad people and listening to their endless problems.. I wonder what/who/where we'll be in 10 years.. Hee hee!!

I wish I have a machine which makes decisions for me. I'll ask it a question and it'll answer yes/no. "Should I buy that adorable peach cake?" "Yes." "Should I wash my hair now?" "No." "Should I buy a new hermit crab to replace the three that died?" "NO." It would be so easy to make decisions, and our brains will disintegrate into mush. Yayy!

Isn't "!" such an adorably cute symbol? "?" too. The person(s) who created them must have been a genius.

?

!

__,d88b.d88b,_______________________________________________
__88888888888_____________________________________________
__`Y8888888Y'______________CTMC_____________________________
____`Y888Y'__________________________________________________
______`Y'___________________________________________________


P.S. BUNNY GAME --> CLICK HERE FOR BUNNY GAME

No comments: