Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Kampung!

I just came back from a 2-day visit to my granparents'. I've always known that I was spoilt, but not THIS spoilt. I had to sleep in a swelteringly hot room with the only source of air being the noisy table fan. It was too cold on the first night cause the fan was blowing directly at me. Well it wasn't exactly cold.. more like chilly.. just not the comfortable type of cold. The second night was slightly better. Yeah and the toilet flush wasn't working and there was no astro and the obsolete computer in the corner had no USB port so i couldn't charge my ipod and of course there wasn't any internet connection so that was pretty depressing..

But thats not important. I had a good time with my granpa, granpa, grandma, grandma and an okay time with my aunt (She gets on my nerves). My granma cooks well :P Food was goood.
Ohhh guess what!!! I got to ride a motorcycle!! ON MY OWN!!! Its really fun, quite easy too. Its heavy though, and if you're off balance, kaboom@!! Oh and I chased ducks too!! I went "QUUUUAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!" at this bunch of awful looking ducks, but all they did was give me a queer look and continued with their picking and pecking. URRHH!! The chickens were no better.. Ah well.. so much for meeting my avian friends..

I bit my lip while eating broccoli and fish and rice last week. Now I have 4 awful ulcers on the same spot!!! iT HURTS SO BADLY I CAN'T EVEN SMILE OR TALK OR LAUGH without grimacing in pain.. :(

AHHH I have PE tmr and IST.. I'm not gonna be very happy.. 2 long hours under the blasted sun.. 2 long hours in the boring boring boring computer lab... sigh...

blaaaaaargh!! exams in 2 weeks!! ^^

No comments: