Friday, May 18, 2007

No, I'm not.

In answer to a question a friend asked me on the phone earlier as I was laughing my head off, No, I am NOT dumb. Technically speaking, I still have the ability to converse therefore I cannot be dumb.

In the midst of Mid Year Exams at the moment. Couldn't be bothered to study Bio this afternoon, spent the whole time reading the whole week's newspapers. Some interesting news this week. Big fight in Parliament because of some sexist remarks an MP made. Raja Muda of Perak getting married. Chong Wei won Indonesian Open (yay for him!) and prize money altogether comes up to RM92,000 more or less. Compared to all this, facilitated diffusion isn't all that interesting anymore. I'll so regret reading the newspapers when I see my exam papers though.

Dinner time. Ta for now.

MdeBCMM

No comments: