Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Of spilt food and leaky taps.

My cousins have been round to visit. From the UK and from Penang. Not all, but enough to make me happy :D

Last Saturday, Penang cousins, my sister, aunty and I went to Cosmo's World. Went on the rollercoaster 4 times, and posed for the hidden camera each time. McDonalds for lunch, my sister went to refill the ketchup saucer. She absent-mindedly pushed the refill thing and instead of filling the sauer, she filled her hand with tomato ketchup. Eh?

That night, we had chicken stew for dinner. My cousin sat down at the table, took some stew and poured it into his rice. Only problem was, there WASN'T a plate in front of him. He'd just poured stew all over his place mat.

My family is blur.

Woke up yesterday with a scratchy throat. Soon, it developed into a full blown cold, complete with total body ache and constant nose drip. Sitting in front of the TV: Drip, wipe, drip, wipe, drip, wipe. Not fun.

MdeBCMM

No comments: