Friday, November 24, 2006

HUH???

Hey, I thought you were going to Year 9? Lol. Anyway.

POLKA DOTS RULE THE WORLD!!! I'm sooo gonna change the background, soon as i figure out how...

Can you believe its MIDWAY THROUGH THE SCHOOL HOLIDAYS AND THERE ARE PEOPLE TAKING TUITION EVEN THOUGH ITS RIGHT AFTER PMR?!?! I mean hello, its time to have fun! Although its probably "social tuition" that ppl go to with their friends. Oh well, they keep ppl in business, i should live and let live.

Watashi wa kyo no hiru ni kuruma de tomodachi to ahtletics training ikimashita. It rained (as usual), thus forcing us to train in the athletics room. Its such a cool room, its got weights and mats and benches and stuff. My own school doesn't have that. Hmph. Not like we'd really use it anyway, i guess.

It's started raining again. I hear thunder. Time to go.

MdeBCMM

p/s it seems to be receding. Oh, its back again.

No comments: