Sunday, November 26, 2006

Of sore throats and mouthwashes

I woke up with a horribly burning sore throat this morning. Couldn't speak properly till around 10.30, so half my morning was spent in total silence, communication reduced to pen and paper. My dad gave me this mouthwash to gargle with and wow! did that thing burn. It was especially harsh on my tender throat. Even lunch was difficult, had to get chilli-less char kuey teow. Right now I'm trying to see if Fisherman's Friend can do the trick.

And if it wasn't bad enough to have a raging sore throat, I fell asleep this afternoon and woke up with a runny nose that seemed to think it was a tap that had been left on. It just refused to stop, practically pure water, not mucous, streaming down my face. (Gross, i know, but i'm trying to let you, my faithful readers, know exactly how terrible sinus can be)

Thus shall I end my complaint of afflictions.

MdeBCMM

No comments: