Friday, November 24, 2006

WEIRD ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

That is the MOST used word in this blog! Isn't that like frumbulous or what.

Anyways a blog is a blog, so I'll blabber a little bit about whats happening. I'll be going to the Australian International School of Malaysia (AISM) next year, which means I won't be taking SPM (Wahooi). I just got my school uniform, it is SO casual! I'll be wearing a YELLOW polo shirt (No school badge or name tag or anything on it!), blue black knee length skirt and black shoes. The uniform is very very comfortable and thats just marvellous. :) Ya so I'll be entering year 10 next year, which is equivalent to Malaysian Form 4, which means I'll be repeating everything I learnt this year. There's one drawback about going to this school though. The school is half an hour away from where I live, so I'll leave the house at 7.30 and come back only at 4pm or 5pm. bahh :(
But school only starts in February so I'll have a long long break before I go there. :)
How exciting.

`CTMC

No comments: