Saturday, March 10, 2007

DOUGHNUT

HERE IS THE DOUGHNUT I SPENT ONE HOUR ON!!!!!!

Guess who's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack????!!!!

That's right, the one, the only, the FAMOUS MdeBCMM!!

I know, I know you adoring fans have missed me. I'm sorry, its been athletics and Forensics and exams and photo day and things. Oh, and JAPAN!!!!!

JAPAN WAS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

SAY THAT AGAIN!! AWESOOOOOMEEEEEE and I AM FAMOOUUUUSSS TOO!!! ALL THE SKIERS KNOW ME!!! YOU WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I AM EXPERT!!!!! AND YOU ARE ALL NOOBS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAH.
especially MdeB.

NO I AM NOT!! And you're not famous btw, you're INFAMOUS. BIG difference. Sane ppl don't randomly shout "Oi, you!! Yes, you!!" at unsuspecting skiers.

BUT HE WAS A FRIEND!!!! Yeah, right *rolls eyes* Anyway, we made pancakes today. and we learnt something: NEVER PUT MORE WATER THAN THE RECIPE REQUIRES.

Hello??? It tasted BETTER with more water. Pancake batter is SUPPOSED to be watery, NOT THICK AND CLUMPY.

BUT that doesn;t matter, i mean, the BATTER doesn't matter; its the PANCAKES that do. Imagine: a building was once an ugly clumpy thicky blob of cement, and at the end, it turns out so pretty and perfect. hee hee.

Buildings tend to be rectangular and tall and hard. Soooo unlike pancakes. We had perfectly round, fluffy pancakes earlier. Aaaaaaanyway, we made a birthday card for JY last night!!!! She's turning 4!! YAY!!!

YEAH i drew monkeys and a neurotic girl waving her arms off!! JY will be ecstatic!! did you know she collects lollipops but never eats them? what a waste of candy!!!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE.. and smart and talkative and adorable and she's so annoyingly meticulous.

I'm going home in 1 1/4 hours. I'm going to my school's Leo IU. Aloha, Beautiful World.

mdebcmm is gonna wear a hawaii print dress!!!!!!!!! must come and see ok!!!! Err, right.

End of message. Terminating in
5
4
3
2
1
0

CTMC and MdeBCMM

1 comment:

Joanne Tay said...

Even if both of you are so pointlessly dumb, I'll still visit your blog and leave dumb comments behind. You dont have to visit mine =)