Saturday, March 24, 2007

SATTIDAY!!

Today is a saturday! and yesterday was a friday! i hate fridays. i hated yesterday. it wasn't the best day of my life, for a few reasons:

1) PE (I CANNOT play basketball)
2) IST (The teacher was yelling away and i had no idea what was going on)
3) Math test (Headache!!)
4) English - We watched part of an extremely boring movie about this sad gardener who spent half his life watching TV and has never been outside the house. Suddenly, the movie became a full-blown kissing and making out scene with some woman who had magically appeared on the screen. Oooookaaay..
5) Got yelled at by a taxi man - while waiting for our parents at the bus stop, my friend saw a taxi. She was like "Oooh taxi" and waved her hands. I giggled and joined her. STUPID MISTAKE. The taxi stopped in front of us and the door opened. The indian taxi driver demanded that we go in and we were like "uhh.. no thank you." He got really mad and started yelling at us. "What the.." Thank God this woman came along and hopped in the taxi and off they went. PHEW. I learnt my lesson.
6) Tennis - on a normal day, I would enjoy tennis oh so much. but for some reason, my idiot brother made my dad so mad and the tennis match ended quite unsatisfyingly.
7) Missed Play - Tickets to the Romeo and Juliet Play at alice smith were sold out. I was too late. And apparently the play was VERY good.
8) Stomachache - too much junkfood and snacks ><
9) Depressing book - P.S. Your Cat Is Dead. What kind of a book is that?? A depressing one of course! I'll read you part of the back cover : It's New Year's Eve in NYC. Your best friend died in September, you've been robbed TWICE, your girlfriend is leaving you, you've lost your job.. and the only one left to talk to is the gay burglar you've got tied up in the kitchen....P.S. your cat is dead. .........I know, VERY interesting.
10) Bored/Sleepy/Lost/Blur/Confused - WHAT A DAY!!!

But WHO CARES! Its a saturday! What am I gonna do on this wonderful day? My geography and history and english and PE assignments of course! Due next week!! I'm sad, I know. Oh well I shouldn't be making you depressed too. I can't wait for monday. BYEEEEE BE HAPPY!!

I'll be happy!
CTMC

No comments: