Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Whoops!!

Omigosh, you know WHAT?!?! I signed in to our blog, then I wanted to sign in to my gmail account, so I went to mail.google, and I was going through all my e-mails and wondering why you'd put the webstat to my account rather than yours. Lots of spam which I deleted. Some mail from someone named Su Jin, whom I didn't recognize and was trying to figure out how I knew her when it suddenly occured to me that I WAS READING YOUR MAIL!!! Lol.

Athletics is going okay, didn't run in the 4x100m finals, the reserve ran. Last anyway. 100m hurdles (which I really wanted to win and go to state for) I was 4th (NOOOOOO), 400m sixth (Don't really care for this event) and 2nd for 400m hurdles. Wasn't sure if I was happy or upset to win this event as it probably means I'm going to state for this event and it's so TIRING. Gosh. Oh, and I couldn't believe the timing I set for the 400m hurdles as its apparently only three seconds slower than my 400m. I thought it would be at least ten seconds slower. It proves that a) I have no idea what timing I'm supposed to be setting as I haven't been going for training regularly; b) My 400m timing is lousy or c) My hurdling technique is awesome. Tomorrow's the last day with 4x400m. Here's hoping for a medal!!

Offer your teacher some listerine, he might get the hint.

Lotsa love,
MdeBCMM

No comments: