Tuesday, December 5, 2006

CTMC IS BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ```````````````````````````````````

HARLOW DEAR POPLE!!!!!!!! I MIZZED U ALL SOH SOH MAHCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG*

YAHOO NOW I AM BACK ON DAR INTERNAT SOH I AM HAPPAY!@!!!!!!!!

As you can see, our darling CTMC is BACK.

*cry tears of utter joy and happiness because there is nothing more happy than having the happy internet back to fill my happy heart with happiness and frivolity*

Yes, CTMC's back, no doubt about that. We're here to terrorise you with tales of boringu!

I'm a terrible bowler, as can be discovered at any time you go bowling with me. I mean, hello? I go for turn after turn after turn and only get a score of ZERO.

Yah anyway, when MdeBCMM said TALES OF BORINGU, MdeBCMM didn't mean BORING TALES. Boringu = Bowling in Japanese for all you retards out there k.

Yah anyways, I am a far better bowler than MdeBCMM Whatever yes and I got an average score of 72. I KNOW, ITS NOT VERY GOOD but at least its a kabillion times better than our dear friend over there <.<>

I had aisu kurimu :D:D:D:D:D:D CTMC insists I translate that so for you ppl, isnt it kinda obvious that its ice cream?? like, dooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh... It was vanilla and chokoreto (chocolate. must i really translate it?) buy two, free one, so we got caramel and chocolate and then we got strawberry and mango as the free one. And yes, I think the flavours of ice cream we had is vital to your survival.

MAMAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! I had yummy cooling refreshing slurpulicious scrumptidoolious LIMAU AIS!!!!! I mean, WHAT ELSE CAN BE BETTER THAN COLD ICED LIME JUICE TRICKLING DOWN YOUR DRY THROAT AFTER A HOT AND SWEATY GAME OF BORINGU(BOWLING) AND FOOSBALL (I WON DURR) HEE HEE.

Lalalallaa...ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...ummmmmmmmm...*scratch head* um um um..nothing more to say. buh bye.

Haih yah this MdeBCMM always ALWAYS ALWAAAAYS have NOTING TOO SAHY!!!! SO PATETIC!!!!! At least me, CTMC, NEVER EVER have writer's block,n even at 2:44AM!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAA. Ok bed taim. oyasumi nasai!!!!! (GOOD NIGHT(so obvious))!!!! ciao sayonara konbanwa zai jian selamat tinggal jumpa lagi good bye farewell see you so long tata!

Till next time.

MdeBCMM
CTMC

No comments: