Thursday, December 28, 2006

HERMIT CRABS :) ```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Today I got myself hermit crabs! They were originally for my mom who is partially bedridden cuz of her knee operation, but she thought they were escargot and wanted to eat them. -.-' So I thought it would be better if I took care of them :)

They are SO cute. They're tiny, slightly smaller than a matchbox. They'll grow, so I have to provide some extra shells for them to crawl into when the time comes. Anyways, ladies and gentlemen, meet DUCK and TEDDY!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYYYYYYY!!!!1

Hermit crabs make convenient and hassle free pets, so please make your way to a pet shop or that hermit crab shop in 1u (Near BodyGlove, on the skybridge, 2nd or 3rd floor can't remember, new wing) and adopt a sweet little crabbie today!

Cheers
CTMC

No comments: