Thursday, December 21, 2006


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...
You


The song's going round in my head!! Not at annoying point yet, where the song refuses to leave, but at the point where its still really pleasant and you don't mind it going round and round, the lyrics half-known and humming to fill in the blanks.

Anyway, still in the land of extreme cold, FREEZING today, a bit foggy, but not as foggy as last night when we were driving back from my other cousins' house which is in the north of the land of extreme cold, five hours away from here. We were there for four days, Saturday till Tuesday. Didn't do much there, only arrived at night on Saturday. On Sunday we all went for a walk/cycle/rollerblade round the place, fish and chips for lunch. Got a weird look from the girl at the counter by asking for chili sauce (hey, I didn't know chili sauce isn't a normal occurence here). Monday passed in a blur of reading a book and TV until everyone came home from work/school, then had an absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS dinner of roast beef and potatoes and brussel sprouts and CHRISTMAS PUDDING which was set alight with lots of brandy. :D

Came back yesterday and today, went out for a bit of shopping, visited a joke shop (I love what I got there ;) )

Hoping you're having fun in your hometown CTMC and YOU OWE ME COOKIES!!

MdeBCMM.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DAT SONG MAN!!!