Thursday, December 14, 2006

LAR DEEH DAHHHHH *

TODAY was a nice day. Went for a nice breakfast at 1u, followed by some window shopping. Came home with a slight headache, went online (STUPID RIGHT?) and made my headache evolve into a pounding one which later turned into full fledged splitting sledgehammer whamming headache. And I had tennis lessons in HALF AN HOUR. DISASTROUS. So I decided to take a short short nap and prayed that it would rain so I can stay at home and calm my head down. After that insufficient nonheadclearing sleep, i dragged myself into the car. Then miracles of miracles it started to RAIN halfway through the journey. GLORIOUS RAIN! So we went to my tennis coach's house which was nearby the field and canceled the lesson(duh) Yayness. So I got 4 hours of lovely dreamy sleep and woke up to a dinner of yummy pizza and half boiled eggs. Life could not be better.

I'm giving my desktop a facelift. L8er

btw HI MDEBCMM
btw BYE MDEBCMM

`CTMC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahahaha.. ur lucky it rained!!! =p