Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hiiii peopleeeee!!!!!

Greetings from the land of extreme cold!! I'm visiting my cousins for Christmas. Will be back in the land of extreme heat the day before school reopens.

Anyway, news from here.

Arrived on Friday last week with my dad and sister. Hello aunty, uncle, girl cousin, guy cousin, cousin's friend! Walk around in the park across the street.

Saturday: Put up Christmas tree with cousins and cousins's cousins and cousin's boyfriend. Cousin's other friend comes over too! All adults minus my dad go off to some party, kids watch Love Actually and play games like twenty questions and charades and some PS2 singing game. Apparently I'm a superstar :D

Sunday: Walkie walkie to the library with my aunty. Borrow two books, NAdeBCMW borrows three. Dad off to conference.

Monday: Everyone's out :( NAdeBCMW and I entertain ourselves with TV, computers and books.

Tuesday: Christmas shopping!!

Wednesday: Today! Everyone's going to be out again, so it'll be the same agenda as Monday. Dad gonna be back tonight. Back home, friends off to formal party.

More later all! Happy holidays!

Lotsa love,
MdeBCMM.

No comments: